Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘East Chen Consultancy or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is East Chen Consultancy, Address here. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
You hereby agree not to post at, onto, transmit from or embed links at this Website which contain any of the following material or content:
- any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, offensive, obscene, annoying, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material;
2. any material in breach of confidentiality or infringing upon the rights of any other person, including intellectual property and intangible rights, and other proprietary rights;
3. any computer virus, worm, Trojan horse, rootkits, backdoors, spyware, botnets (including, for the purpose of distributed denial of service attacks), loggers, dialers, or any and all other forms of malware; or
4. any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
You further agree not to make use of any software to harvest email addresses from or perform dictionary attacks on this Website, or to make use of this Website as a relay or proxy for transmitting or sending any and all unsolicited advertising or other promotional material (commonly referred to as “spam”), whether or not in bulk.